The Walk and Talk covering the Social History of Lee and other amazing aspects including:
• Browndown & Fleet Reviews
• Daedalus & the Schneider Trophy
• WW2 D-Day & Great Passenger Liners
• Round the World Yacht Race’s, Cowes Weeks Fastnet & Round the Island Race’s
• Railway – Branch Line from Gosport
With so much history, not one walk will be the same!
Starts at The Bun Penny, Manor Way, Lee-on-the-Solent, PO13 9JH at 10am
The walks last approximately for 90 minutes. NEXT AVAILABLE DATES:
• 2nd August
• 10th September (HOD)
• 17th September (HOD)
• 4th October
HOD = Heritage Open Days
Walk Leaders: Ray Harding, John Gledhill and Jonathan Moore Enquiries: Ray Harding 023-92-551706 No Booking required, just turn up on the day!