Lee on the Solent Community notice board is located on the High Street on the corner of Manor Way. It is in a prime location to inform the local community of all things going on that may not have access to the internet.
T&C's of use
1) Posters will promote Community events taking place in Lee-on-the-Solent or close villages, organised by non-profit organisations. Commercial, Political, or private sales posters will not be permitted.
2) Posters must be A5 size only, should be supplied as hard copies and hand delivered to the LRA contact points in Tesco Express, Pier Street or the Book Shop, High Street, in an envelope marked “Posters c/o LRA”. Please provide a contact number.
3) Organisations should note that acceptance of their poster does not guarantee display on the noticeboard, although every effort will be made to comply with their requests.
4) Lee Residents Association committee reserve the right to refuse any poster on the grounds that it might cause public offence.
5) Posters will be removed once the event has taken place. Please note, we are unable to return posters.